Saturday, April 21, 2012

Hey Mom...I'm cooking!!

So, as everyone knows, I am not the main cook in this household. I can cook, and bake, and do amazing things with food, if I do say so myself. But, I don't. Tom is the head chef. I am his sous chef. However, one day during my vacation, I actually put on my big girl pants...I planned dinner, went to the grocery store, and put together a nice meal.
This would have been a better photo had I taken it after it was roasted, and it was all golden brown. You'll have to take my word for it. But I forgot. Mostly because I was so busy cooking, you know. There is a lot to remember when you have to do it all by yourself. Jeez.

I know, go ahead and say it. I'm spoiled.


Perhaps...lemon meringue pie this weekend, in honor of Tom's birthday. It's his favorite. I do make a killer pie. Pics to follow.